ECH unites medically qualified homeopaths across Europe through the affiliated national professional associations, which play a key role in maintaining professional standards.
The national association websites provide guidance for finding a homeopathic doctor in each country.
On payment of an annual subscription, full members have voting rights within ECH and are eligible for nomination for Council membership. Associate Members also pay an annual subscription and may participate in discussions but do not have voting rights.
Members by Country
- Ärztegesellschaft für Klassische Homöopathie – ÄKH
- Österreichische Gesellschaft für Homöopathische Medizin – ÖHGM
- Hellenic Association of Homeopathic Medical Cooperation – HAHMC
- Hellenic Classical Homeopathic Dental Association – HCHDA
- Hellenic Homeopathic Medical Society – HHMS
- Homeopathic Academy
- Federazione Italiana della Associazioni e dei Medici Omeopatici – FIAMO
- Società Italiana di Omeopatia et Medicina Integrata – SIOMI