ECH unites medically qualified homeopaths across Europe through the affiliated national professional associations, which play a key role in safeguarding all quality aspects. Requirements for (re-)accreditation, continuing professional development, codes of conduct, disciplinary rules and locum tenens arrangements, enable the national organisations to maintain high standards of professionalism.
They determine the professional profile of their members, set the training agenda, monitor the standards of courses offered (duration and content), set or approve examinations, sustain appropriate systems of accreditation and monitor the continuing professional development of homeopathic doctors. In several countries a system of registration has been established such that all who use the title of homeopathic doctor have received appropriate education and training, and have demonstrated an ability to apply their therapeutic skills in practice.
The websites of the national homeopathic medical associations also provide guidance for finding a qualified homeopathic doctor in each country.
Full members have voting rights within ECH and are eligible for nomination for Council membership. An annual subscription is paid by each member association. Associated members also pay an annual subscription and may participate in discussions but do not have voting rights.
Members – Country-by Country
- Ärztegesellschaft für Klassische Homöopathie – ÄKH
- Österreichische Gesellschaft für Homöopathische Medizin – ÖHGM
- Hellenic Association of Homeopathic Medical Cooperation – HAHMC
- Hellenic Classical Homeopathic Dental Association – HCHDA
- Hellenic Homeopathic Medical Society – HHMS
- Homeopathic Academy
- Federazione Italiana della Associazioni e dei Medici Omeopatici – FIAMO
- Società Italiana di Omeopatia et Medicina Integrata – SIOMI