The Faculty of Homeopathy was founded in 1844 and is the registering body for statutorily regulated healthcare professionals who integrate homeopathy into their practice.
It also delivers internationally recognised training in homeopathy for doctors, dentists, pharmacists, nurses, vets and other healthcare professionals. Training courses are provided at our accredited teaching centres in the UK and overseas. Members state that homeopathy has increased their ability to care for their patients and broadened their knowledge of medicine and health.
The Faculty was incorporated by an Act of Parliament in 1950. The Act recognises the Faculty’s role in regulating the education, training and practice of homeopathy by the medical profession. Amendments to the byelaws and regulations over the years have extended the Faculty’s role to include other statutorily registered healthcare professionals.
In 2013, the General Medical Council recognised the Faculty as an official designated body for the revalidation of doctors.
The Faculty of Homeopathy
The Clubhouse St James
8 St James’s Square
Tel: +44 (0) 203 640 5903