Welcome to the Agrohomeopathy Symposium
Come along and learn about this exciting new field of study
You are invited to attend the Agrohomeopathy Symposium. Agrohomeopathy is an interesting new development in homeopathy. Here are some reasons why you might want to attend the discussions:
- we are living in times of climate change and increased pollution with plants and crops being more and more affected, thus affecting the food of animals, humans and their overall general health;
- the treatments usually applied in agriculture are in themselves toxic and contribute to increased pollution.
Agrohomeopathy can bring salutary solutions, providing a means to treat plants with low doses of substances with no toxicity and also offering important economic advantages due to low costs, increased yields and a better quality of harvest.
Another important aspect of agrohomeopathy is the prompt response that plants have when treated with homeopathic products, meaning that both farmers and homeopaths have good reasons to use homeopathy in agriculture, as the results can be convincingly: farmers obtain efficient and sustainable results and homeopaths obtain new evidence of the validity of their method.
Specialists in agrohomeopathy have to answer a set of important questions, as the agrohomeopathic method is still developing and needs more clarification, based on latest scientific developments:
- which homeopathic products are better to be used and when?
- do we need a different Materia Medica and method of case analysis?
- are there any particular conditions which show what method to prefer?
- which potencies are best and how to choose them?
- are there differences between the efficacy of the treatments in the laboratory and in the field?
Let us meet both as speakers, specialists in various domains (agronomists, agrohomeopaths and homeopaths and participants coming from other areas of interest), together with potentially interested participants, who look for the advantages of agrohomeopathy for their business, eg agricultural, safe food production. Participate in this very exciting event and be part of the beginning of the fascinating discipline of AGROHOMEOPATHY in Europe!
Leoni Villano Bonamin
Francesco di Lorenzo
Giovanni Dinelli PhD
Ileana Rîndașu, MD, PhD
Prof Dr Radko Tichavsky
Moderator: Ileana Rîndașu
Time keeper: Cristal Klopstock
|Jean Pierre Jansen
|13.40 / 14.00
|Holohomeopathy: a systemic vision of the application of homeopathy in agriculture – theoretical aspects
|14.10 / 14.20
|Practical aspects and case examples
|14.25 / 14.45
|Agrohomeopathy: new perspectives for the agricultural sector
|15.15 / 15.35
|Systemic Agrohomeopathy: Field Experiences
|Francesco Di Lorenzo
|15.45 / 16.05
|Exposure of Artemia salina to glyphosate and bioremediation by isotherapy: putative mechanisms involving electric patterns of water
|16.15 / 16.35
|Pest management of Eriosoma lanigerum with agrohomeopathic treatment
|16.45 / 17.05
|Advances in the agricultural research in the uses of the high-dynamized dilutions: homeopathy as a means to build up sustanable agriculture
|Close of meeting
|Jean Pierre Jansen