LMHI 2018 will be hosted in the city of Cape Town also known as the “Mother City” from the 05-08 September 2018, at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC). This is a multicultural city that boasts modern...
For more information, check the official site: http://www.lmhi2019.org/
Date: 25th-28th September
Venue: HILTON SORRENTO PALACE HOTEL
transfer service will be provided from/to Naples Airport/Railway Station
RATIONALE OF THE CONGRESS
- Bio-medicine and the ancient paradigm of Similarity
- Similarity and the “personalized approach”
- Source of the so called “Complexity Medicine” as well as “Precision Medicine”
- An ancient knowledge as a source of interest for physicians, students and researchers.
- A methodology which cured millions of people on all continents.
- New approaches which in their turn have generated discordant opinions even within the Homeopathic Community
- The core of the 74th LMHI world congress: A dialectical comparison between Hahnemannian tradition and Innovation. Evolution cannot do without its own origins.
- Similarity: object of criticism and prejudice. Obligation to defend and develop this paradigm without upsetting and misunderstanding it.
- Sorrento: a perfect location for such an important meeting
Scientific Content and main topics
“The medicine of the future from the ancient heart”
Similarity at any level of knowledge
- cultural background
- preclinic research
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Methodology
- Integration within NHS
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS NOW OPEN
From 17 September 2018, the LMHI 2019 Organising Committee invites the submission of abstracts relating to oral and poster presentations from researchers, post-graduate students / research trainees, homeopathy practitioners and educators.
Deadline for the submission of an abstract is 31 January 2019.
The final decisions will be made by representatives from LMHI. Corresponding authors will be informed of the decision by 31 March, 2019.