Welcome to the European Committee for Homeopathy
The European Committee for Homeopathy (ECH) represents all medical doctors with an additional qualification in homeopathy, organised in 40 associations in 25 European countries.
The aim of the ECH is to achieve full integration of homeopathy within the European healthcare system, which will meet the growing demand among European citizens for homeopathic care within a safe medical context.
- Promoting the scientific development of homeopathy
- Ensuring high standards in the education, training and practice of homeopathy by medical doctors
- Harmonising professional standards in homeopathic practice across Europe
- Providing high-quality homeopathic care in a medical context
- Integrating high-quality homeopathy into European healthcare