Welcome to the European Committee for Homeopathy
The European Committee for Homeopathy (ECH) represents all medical doctors with an additional qualification in homeopathy, organized in 40 associations in 25 European countries.
It is aimed at:
- promoting the scientific development of homeopathy;
- ensuring high standards in the education, training and practice of homeopathy by medical doctors;
- harmonising professional standards in homeopathic practice across Europe;
- providing high-quality homeopathic care in a safe medical context;
- integrating high-quality homeopathy into European healthcare.
- ECH newsletter
Sign up for the ECH newsletter and stay informed about homeopathy in Europe